Meet & Greet Your Southern Ontario World Service Delegates and North Atlantic Regional Trustees
(Meeting was in two parts: Sunday, July 5th and Sunday, August 2nd)
Discussion with GSRs, Group & Area Trusted Servants:
In lieu of our COVID-19 times, conducting Twelve Step meetings has presented several challenges:
1) When to start up again as a “bricks and mortar” meeting? What issues may a group confront? What about matters such as, meeting size, social distancing, disinfecting the room? How might this impact C.A. as a whole?
2) Issues with hosting Virtual meetings? i.e. Unwanted attendees? Inappropriate chatting? Maintaining anonymity? Making the virtual room safe for men and women?
- What is a World Service Delegate?
- What is a World Service Trustee?
- Meet and Greet past and current Southern Ontario Delegates:
- Meet and Greet our current and past North Atlantic Regional Trustees
- George M. (2017 – 2021) (NY)
- Yves W. (2016-2019) (Montreal)
- COVID-19 Group Inventory To Help Assess Having In-Person Meetings