Every first Sunday of the month, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time), the C.A. Service Sponsorship Group (Toronto, ON, Canada) presents service topics for study and discussion.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 387 826 884
The C.A. Service Sponsorship Group meets virtually and delivers paperless presentations… so you’ll need a smart phone, tablet or laptop computer. Presentation materials are linked to online articles below.
SPEAKING AND SHARING — Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
- So you’ve been asked to share/speak at a meeting…now what?
- How to effectively tell your story…what we were like, what happened, what we’re like now.
- Qualifying and Sharing at meetings
- Stream-of-consciousness vs. a structured/rehearsed talk
THE C.A. GROUP — Sunday, June 7th, 2020
- The Importance of Service
- What is Service Sponsorship?
- C.A. Service Structure Chart
- What Constitutes A C.A. Group
- Yes, You Can Start a C.A. Meeting
- Group Trusted Servants
- “Pass-It-On” Documents
- Taking Minutes at the Group Business Meetings
- Traditions Group Inventory
- Mock Group Business Conflict Resolution Meeting