Carry the Message NOT the Wreckage – Winning the Newcomer’s Confidence
A 12 Step Speaker Workshop (2 Hours)
Sunday June 18, 2023
2:00 noon Pacific | 1:00 pm Mountain | 2:00 pm Central | 3:00 pm Eastern | 8:00 pm UK
ZOOM ID: 871 4693 0787
At the end of this 2 hour workshop, you’ll be able to:
- List 10 strategies for overcoming the fear of public speaking.
- List 5 ways to conduct yourself when speaking virtually or in-person.
- Identify 3 major benefits of speaking to a 12 Step meeting or event.
- List 3 key elements for a compelling story.
- Identify 3 essential ways to win the confidence of newcomers.
- Know the 3 essential components for a well structured story.
- Learn 3 ways to dynamically open your share.
- Know 4 ways to identify and connect with your audience.
- Identify 5 important ways to describe “what happened?”
- Describe 3 ways to inspire others to work their program.
- Learn 3 approaches to dynamically close your talk.
About your Facilitator:
Cameron F. is a member of Cocaine Anonymous. His sobriety date is November 21, 2003. As a speaker of Twelve Step recovery, Cameron has spoken to numerous A.A. and C.A. Workshops, Group meetings, District Roundups, Area Conventions and C.A. World Conventions. He has spoken to audiences all over the world including, Canada (from every province) and the United States (all 50 States, including Hawaii), Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Belgium, Bermuda, Benin (West Africa) Brazil, Bahrain, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Dubai/United Arab Emirates, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Iceland, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kenya, Latvia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Scotland, Siberia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Zambia and Zimbabwe. When he was CEO of a training and development company, Cameron taught audiences on how to be better podium speakers including, overcoming the fears of speaking, structuring your talk, dynamics for excellent presentations, powerful openings and closings, key messaging, etc. It is Cameron’s hope that this C.A. Service Sponsorship presentation will prove helpful to those who wish to carry a hopeful message to those who still suffer from addiction in and across the rooms of Twelve Step recovery.
Cocaine Anonymous Around the World Clock
|Pacific Standard Time (PDT)||Eastern Standard Time (EDT)||Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)|
|British Standard Time (BST) (UK)||Sweden, Stockholm||South Africa, Johannesburg|
|Thailand, Bangkok||Asia, Hong Kong||Australia, Melbourne|