The First Sunday of the month, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time Zone), the C.A. Service Sponsorship Group presents service topics for study and discussion.
The C.A. Service Sponsorship Group meets virtually and delivers paperless presentations… so you’ll need a smart phone, tablet or laptop computer. Presentation materials are linked to online articles below.
THE VIRTUAL C.A. GROUP (Meetings without Borders) — Sunday, June 7th, 2020
- The Importance of Service
- What is Service Sponsorship?
- C.A. Service Structure Chart
- What Constitutes A C.A. Group
- Yes, You Can Start a C.A. Meeting
- The C.A. Group Website
- Virtual Group Trusted Servants
- Host & Co-Hosts
- Screen Sharer
- Room Monitor
- Web Servant
- Online 7th Tradition – What can we do to stay self-supporting?
- “Pass-It-On” Documents
- Taking Minutes at the Group Business Meetings
- Traditions Group Inventory
- Mock Group Business Conflict Resolution Meeting