Every First Sunday of the month:
Starts at 10:30 a.m. and concludes approximately around 1:30 p.m (Most meetings conclude earlier). (Eastern Standard Time Zone).
The C.A. Service Sponsorship Group presents service topics for study, discussion and practice the principles of service sponsorship in Cocaine Anonymous at the Group, District, Area and World level of service.
The C.A. Service Sponsorship Group meets virtually and delivers paperless presentations… you’ll need a smart phone, tablet or laptop computer. Presentation materials are linked to online articles below.
Our Common Welfare: A Discussion of C.A. Traditions & COVID-19
Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 – 10:30 am (Eastern Standard Time)
Attention GSRs, Group & Area Trusted Servants:
In lieu of our COVID-19 times, conducting C.A. Twelve Step meetings has presented several challenges:
1) When to start up again as a “bricks and mortar” meeting? What issues may a group confront? What about matters such as, meeting size, social distancing, disinfecting the room? How might this impact C.A. as a whole? What are the implications with respect to C.A. Traditions?
2) Issues with hosting Virtual meetings? i.e. Unwanted attendees? Inappropriate chatting? Maintaining anonymity? Making the virtual room safe for men and women?
- Service Panel:
- Delegate: Kim C. (Southern Ontario Delegate 2020-2023)
- Delegate: Jason N. (Alternate Delegate 2020-2023)
- Former Delegate: Cameron F. (2012-2015) (Toronto)
- North Atlantic Regional Trustee: George M. (2017 – 2021) (NY)
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE UPCOMING MEETING
When you register you’ll receive the “zoom” meeting ID and password.