Every month, the Toronto C.A. Service Sponsorship Group presents service topics for study and discussion. Please R.S.V.P. your attendance by email or call (416-533-6024) as seating is limited.
Sunday, January 5, 2020 – Meeting Agenda:
- The Importance of Service
- What is Service Sponsorship?
- C.A. Service Structure Chart
- What Constitutes A C.A. Group
- Yes, You Can Start a C.A. Meeting
- Group Trusted Servants
Role of SOCA Area Service Committee
Sunday, February 2, 2020 – Meeting Agenda:
- The Twelve Traditions of Cocaine Anonymous
- Traditions Group Inventory
- Case Studies
- Mock Group Business Conflict Resolution Meeting
Sunday, March 1, 2020 – Meeting Agenda:
Sunday, April 5, 2020 – Meeting Agenda:
- Robert’s Rules of Order
- The Importance of Parliamentary Procedure
- Policy Motions
- Mock Area Business Meeting
Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 – Meeting Agenda:
- So you’ve been asked to share/speak at a meeting…now what?
- How to effectively tell your story…what we were like, what happened, what we’re like now.
- Qualifying and Sharing at meetings
- Stream-of-consciousness vs. a structured/rehearsed talk